Community Service Ideas
- Primary School Help
- Elementary School Help
- Church Functions
- Builders Club events
- Community Service through Scouts
- RLS Ball Closet at break (rounds up to 30 minutes)
- RLS Ball Closet at lunch (rounds up to 45 minutes)
- Campus Beautification at break (rounds up to 30 minutes)
- Campus Beautification at activity bell (rounds up to 30 minutes)
- Veteran’s Home
- Fire Department Events
- A & A Kitchen
- Nature Trail Clean Up Day
- SSA (5 hours per year)
- WEB (5 hours per year)
- ASB (5 hours per year)
Students are required to complete 30 hours of community service (we suggest 10 hours a year but you may complete your 30 hours at any time).
A community service form must be completed and turned in to the office so hours may be entered into Aeries for credit.
Community service requirement must be met in order to participate in the 8th grade promotion ceremony.
*** Helping a neighbor with yard work, house-cleaning, etc. are not community service. Also, helping a friend with homework is not community service. Community service may not be performed at a for-profit business…only non-profits.