Tips for Success
We want you to be the best you can be!
Read and follow these tips to help us all make Robert Louis Stevenson Middle School the proudest and best school around.
- Be prepared with your planner and class supplies in your backpack. Be in your assigned seat when class begins.
- Copy your homework assignments and due dates in your planner every day so you won’t forget them when you get home.
- Don’t get behind. Work on assignments in class, at Homework Club, or at home.
- Be a good listener. Listen to directions, announcements, and bulletins during class. We want you to be informed.
- Use class time wisely. Stay on task!
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere in class.
- Get respect by respecting others. Dress so you do not disturb or distract other students from the learning process.
- If you are absent, take the responsibility for asking for make-up work. Make-up work must be completed in a timely manner. Failure to do so, may result in a lowered grade.
If you are having a problem, don’t hesitate to ask for help from an on-campus adult.