Things Not to Bring to School
The school will not be responsible for items that are stolen, lost or damaged.
The following items are not allowed on the Robert Louis Stevenson Campus at any time:
- Electronic entertainment devices
- Items of great value or excessive amounts of money
- Squirt guns or toy guns
- Opaque water bottle (clear bottles are permitted)
- Skateboards, scooters or rollerblades (may be used for transportation to school and then locked in the bike lock area during the school day)
- Cell phones may be brought to school, but must be turned off at all times. They also must not be seen. If a cell phone is seen or heard, a staff member will take it to the office where it will be returned to a parent or guardian (not to the student) at the end of the school day.
Having any of these items may lead to LOP, suspension, and/or loss of that possession for the remainder of the school year.
Students may not sell or trade goods and items on campus. (Ed Code)