SHUSD Aquatic Center – 2019 Use Fees
CAT I No Charge for School sponsored events School affiliated groups Parent-Faculty organizations School employee organizations
CAT IIa Charged fee is 50% Direct Costs for Non-Profits serving youth
CAT IIb Fees are direct costs charged to Non-Profits, City/Government organizations
CAT III are calculated fair market fees that include direct costs and capital costs charged to For-profits, Commercial and Non-school groups.
- Senior discount age is 60 years old.
- Youth/Student discount age range is 5 years old to 17. College students with identification: 18-26 years old.
- SHHS students may use the pool at no charge throughout the academic year.
- Annual direct costs include: chemicals, utilities, management, and equipment replacement.
- Lifeguards, Front Desk, and Custodial Services supplied by the District are not included in the above “Event Rental” rates.
- Custodial services are supplied by the district and charged to the renter.
- The district may require the presence of lifeguard(s) and proof of insurance with pool rental depending on the type of use.
- Renters may supply their own Certified Lifeguards and Front Desk Staff.
- Additional deposit and insurance may be required before approval of pool rental.